Personal info we collect
When you visit our site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse our site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our site, and information about how you interact with the site.
This information is collected using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, Apple Pay payment details, Google Pay payment details, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal info?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the website (including processing your payment information and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
#PRSQUAD Mailing List
If you choose to opt-in to our newsletter mailing list we use Mailchimp to store your email address in order to send you news about products, sales, promotions, events & blog posts. Your email address will never be shared with 3rd parties.